Sunday 27 January 2013

RUNNING MAN IS MY FEVER!



Haven't you see this symbol before? Or you're one of the person addicted to this series. Running Man is a South Korean variety show; a part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup, along with K-pop stars. It was first aired on July 11, 2010. This show is classified as an "urban action variety"; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows. The MCs and guests complete missions in a landmark to win the race.
 For the past a year before, I never know about the existent of this tv series. Beginning from my sister-in-law putting apart of the episodes in my drive-stick (getting so boring get nothing to do that day, asking her to put something that I can watch). It had make me sleep at 5am in the morning cos keep going watching episode by episode! Until now, I never miss the latest episode of this series. More over, I even searching every single episode that I had missed...from the first episode! What a addict...!

   
Why this series make me full of interest to watching it?

1.  The Series Itself
Avery part of the series have the story itself. The production house for this program giving a lot of brilliance idea to make every episode is difference each other. The story line differ from any program, never thing such idea suitable to put in reality/variety program.

2.  Casting/ MCs of Running Man
Each of them using their own personality to make make this series so interesting, making everyone of them vitality for the program....Yu Jae-suk, Gary, Ha-Ha, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Joong-kok, Lee Kwang-su, Song Jie-ho even the guests itself.

3.  The Guests
Of cos the beauty of the Korean celebrities is my interest (ladies guest lol)! Soo cute!! Huuhuhuhuhu....More than that is how Running Mans' MCs treating their guests that joining the program.

Never sees/ know this variety show...? Try to watch it, and see how you will love it. FIGHTINGG..!!!



0 Comments
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment