Monday 8 April 2013

I'M NOW A DAD!



Nothing can compare when becoming a dad. No word can describe how happy I'm now. Watching his movement, his growing...such a miracle. Like dream came to alive...I though. Most interesting is, he born at the day my married. Suppose the due date a week earlier. Expecting from date I'm born, to the following month of mine and my wife (my wife in January 6th, mine at February 6th....and hoping him on March 6th), he still want to stay in his mother's womb. Even in March 13th (13/03/2013: unique date), he still want to stay there. Finally, at March 18th (day I married his mother a year before) he was born. So cute, so nice he is! Now, seeing him growing up and learning making me excited. Even I having limited time for sleep (because he love to cry out at night), it worth when see he smile, his move and his cute face. I'm so proud to be a father!!







0 Comments
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment